Puzzle Type Automatic Parking System
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $2,000 / Set|
We can design, manufacture, install puzzle type automatic parking system, as well as provide professional afterservice, which saves parking space efficiently.
Puzzle type parking system
It is one structure, designed to park vehicles by moving pallets in up-down and left-right directions. It is classified into 2-floor, 3-floor, 4-floor, 5-floor, 6-floor and PIT types according to the number or location of the floors. And also it can be divided into single-row type and multiple-row type according to the way of arrangement used. The whole procedure is automatically completed by PLC.
1. Multiple safety measures to ensure excellent safety performance.
2. Simple operation and easy to use by anyone. No special attendant needed.
3. Suitable for outdoor and indoor parking lots, for over-ground and underground parking lots.
4. Easy to maintain during usage, not like hydraulic type with often cylinder-breakdown.
5. Standardized design, large-scale production and professional installation.
6. Energy-saving, very low electricity consumption.
|Modes and types of parking facility||PSH, Puzzle type|
|Spec. of available cars||Length||5000mm/5200 mm|
|Motor||Lifting motor: 2.2kw/3.7kw||Sliding motor: 0.2kw|
|Electric specification||Mode of control||PLC (standard)|
|Mode of operation||IC card / Digital key|
|Power||Dynamical power||3 phase, AC 380V, 50Hz|
|Safety device||entrance guide lamp, radiation lamp, vehicle guide mirror|
|Inspection sensor on the car position of entrance floor|
|Sensor in the front of Lifting steel rope|
|Anti-transfinite system of lift and cart-table|
|Emergency stop system|
|Safe running inspection system|
- Take Pallet no.3 for example
Pressing the button of Pallet no.3 on the control panel (or read IC card) ------Pallet no.3 moves down to the ground floor directly-----the driver can park or retrieve the car on/from Pallet no.3
2. Take Pallet no.1 for example
(1)Pressing the button of Pallet no.1 on the control panel (or read IC card) ------Pallet no.4/no.5/ no. 6/No.7 move right to leave space for Pallet no.1
(2)Pallet no.1 moves down to the ground floor directly-----the driver can park or retrieve the car on/from Pallet no.1